 Marketplace / Auctions / 1375
Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:59:13 GMT

I have *seen* these hoppers in the donator's car so I'm pretty sure they are a go:-)
Personally, I'll bid on Lar's version [1]

[1] I think it was the claim that Lar's hopper empties out in under 10 seconds that
sold me.  If, however, I find that it empties any slower, Mr. Pieniazek will be hearing
from my LL [2]
[2] Lego Lawyer, whom I have decided will be Todd, who isn't actually a lawyer, but
plays one on Lugnet;-)

-John

<Larry pontificated, was snipped, the remaining was:>

Stay tuned,
the donations aren't over yet. I can't promise, but we MIGHT be getting
a blue hopper car. Maybe even 2. Watch this space.