 Marketplace / Auctions / 1181
Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 00:25:24 GMT

Bidding is perking along nicely, and 3 additional lots have been added.

Here are the stats:
http://www.seriouscollector.com/search/memberLookup.cfm?username=Lar&activity=Seller

New lots are:
-  a cherry 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress, donated by Matt Chiles
-  two brand new stickers for the classic mid 70's London Bus
    (one sticker per lot) donated by Gary Istok

Please visit SeriousCollector, see the lots, and contemplate bidding.
Additional donations welcome. See lugnet.market.auction for more
details.

Thanks to all for suggestions on various aspects... useful stuff!
FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.