 Marketplace / Auctions / 1212
Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:54:57 GMT

As a side note, we have enough lots now that it may make sense to choose
**TWO** houses and give 1/2 the proceeds (in bricks) to each.  We need
to decide which one(s), and we need to identify the southern California
volunteer who can actually do the legwork.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.