 Off-Topic / Fun / 1447
Re: Lar's hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 02:09:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com (Tom McDonald) writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:
Ed Jones <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:
I'd be happier to see: lugnet.off-topic.geek

I'd go for that too - I'm a geek.  I just want to have all the puns in
one place so I can easily avoid them.  They cause me great physical
and emotional pain.

I'm a geek but not much of a punster, although it pains me to admit
this.

--Todd

So when it comes to puns, you're just a Lehman?

Sorry  :')

Dang! I was soooo looking forward to using that one! (Good job :)

That's all right. With a little encouragement anyone can develop a great
set of puns.

Except it's not actually funny.  :)  My last name is pronounced "LEE-men,"
not "LAY-men."  It's derived from Leman, which is Irish, rather than from
Lehmann, which is German.  Aber noch sprache ich ein wenig Deutsch.

--Todd

Actually, I've heard it pronounced both ways - wasn't sure which pronunciatio
you used.  I work for Lehman(LEE MAN) but know several Lehman (LAY man).