 Marketplace / Auctions / 1376
1375  |  1377
Subject:
Lar's hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 00:01:30 GMT

John Neal wrote:

I have *seen* these hoppers in the donator's car so I'm pretty sure they are a go:-)
Personally, I'll bid on Lar's version [1]

[1] I think it was the claim that Lar's hopper empties out in under 10 seconds that
sold me.

No, it was your febrile dream that I was going to drain my supply of
orange bricks to build it in orange for you. If you know a source of
orange 1x2 technic bricks MAYBE I'd consider it, but otherwise
fuggedaboutit. (said in best Woburn MA accent, where I happen to be
sitting at the moment)

As to the claim, well, if I said it, it must be true, because I never
lie. Lying's a flaw and I ain't got any. Just ask Mike Stanley.

Of course, it requires that you cleanly and completely open both hopper
bay doors at the same time and that the area below the hopper be
completely unencumbered by anything that would obstruct free flow. I
don't think you're CAPABLE of doing that.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.