 Marketplace / Auctions / 1372
Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 18:08:20 GMT

We're up to (lucky) 21 lots, with another emotionally significant lot,
donated by Russell Clark, a LegoLand Ambassador keychain.

http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=A1405

Lots of good deals on lots yet, and the amount of money we're going to
raise is VERY impressive. Thanks to all bidders and donors. Stay tuned,
the donations aren't over yet. I can't promise, but we MIGHT be getting
a blue hopper car. Maybe even 2. Watch this space.

SeriousCollector (which is bringing you this auction FREE of any
charges) is starting to get more bidders, more participants, and more
sellers... Derick and I may not agree on everything but I am
tremendously pleased with the site and the responsiveness of the team. I
am confident we will work through all our relatively minor differences
of opinion. I highly recommend them.

Please visit:

http://www.seriouscollector.com/search/memberLookup.cfm?username=Lar&activity=Seller

and contemplate bidding, or donating. Thanks!

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.