 Marketplace / Auctions / 1164
Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 03:31:43 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

4537 Twin Tank unopened                 - Donor: Mike Collins
2556 Model Team Ferrari                 - Donor: Osvaldo Fernandez
Halloween bucket, unopened              - Donor: Tom Stangl
Misc Parts lot                          - Donor: Christopher Weeks
Custom Hopper Car in your color choice  - Donor: Larry Pieniazek
Custom Red and White passenger car      - Donor: Larry Pieniazek

These lots are now available for bid. Please visit:
http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/category.cfm?categoryID=241
to examine them and contemplate bidding.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.