 Marketplace / Auctions / 1371
Auction: Train sets 4564 and 4555
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 18:01:52 GMT

Hello!

I have one used 4564 Freight Express and one new 4555 Container Depot for
auction. Auction starts today.

#1 4564 Freight Express (1994) Open
#2 4555 Container Depot (1995) Open

DESCRIPTIONS:

Item #1 4564 Freight Express (1994) Used.
No box. Instructions used but in fairly good condition (no rips). Bricks
are in good/very good condition.
Parts missing: 1 minifig (worker with red helmet)
1 gray hinge plate 1X2 with 3 fingers (replaced with
black hinge plate)
2 blue bricks 1X1 with handle (replaced with 2 blue
bricks 1X1)
3 sliding  doors (on blue car) (not replaced)
2 stickers in front and end of loc.
1 sticker in end of red drop side body
Other stickers in fairly good condition.

Shipping: Europe 117 NOK (Norwegian Kroner), USA and Canada 170 NOK, Australia
230 NOK

Item #2 4555 Container depot 1995 (new).
The  box have considerable shelf ware. Rips on corners of plastic covering
inside box. Small rips in one corner of box. Bricks are in original poly bags.
Instructions are new.

Shipping: Europe 106 NOK, USA and Canada 145 NOK, Australia 180 NOK.

TERMS:

- All bids in NOK (Norwegian Kroner). You should be able to find a currency
calculator on the Internet. But if you can't find any, I have found one for
you; http://www.xe.net/currency/

- All bids are without shipping. Winner pays shipping.

- All bidders will receive e-mails with updates.

- Sets are shipped when money is on my bank account. If preferred a "Trusted
Intermediary Service" may be used. Winner pays charges for this service.

- Bids are e-mailed to: hmatre@tr.telia.no

Regards
Hugo Matre