 Marketplace / Auctions / 1208
Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 03:21:41 GMT

Well, I am happy to report that another lot has been added:

- 3442 LegoLand California Truck, Donated by Russell Clark

and Ardjan Besse will be donating two more lots which I will have up
soon:
- A shell promotion packet, #2537
  ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2537 )
- an over-complete soccer-starter-set, 880002
  ( http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=880002 )
  with two baseplates, goalss/referees/flags box, two bags with goalmen,
four of either team each (that means 4 world team, and 4 Austrian
players)
and an extra sticker book.

That last one is a doozy of a lot. I'm just waiting on details.

Bidding on current lots is going nicely. The bucket has gotten up past
25 bucks which is a bit of a shocker to me but hey! :-)

As I said before:

Here are the stats:
http://www.seriouscollector.com/search/memberLookup.cfm?username=Lar&activity=Seller

Please visit SeriousCollector, see the lots, and contemplate bidding.
Additional donations welcome. See lugnet.market.auction for more
details.

Now, I have a small problem. There are a couple of lots that have been
donated that I myself would like to bid on. I don't want to do anything
underhanded, but "I'm just the messenger" with these lots, they're not
really mine, even though I listed them. Would people get bent if I asked
someone else to bid on them for me?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.