 Local / United Kingdom / 5957
Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:56:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, A. Mark Wilburn writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Technic fans will want to check out Jennifer Clark's latest Technic
creation, a fantastic remote controlled truck, which will no doubt make its
way onto her web site in due course.

Oh, wow... I can't believe I missed this (Nice touch, Jennifer... it only
just occurred to me that not only has she been outdoing herself each time,
but you've been doing it in the same scale!)

Space fans will want to see Phil Traviss' recently acquired double-scale 928
space ship.
That would be a Universe Explorer then? Nifty! I quite like the Concorde too.

Mark W.

Phil's model had the effect of making ME feel HALF my size!
Has anyone else tried to build a double scale model of any other official
Lego set? All you need is 8 times as many bricks and a bit of license - I'm
sure we can forgive joints between windows etc.

Jon