 Local / United Kingdom / 5938
Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:12:00 GMT

In article <G9qr9r.Dov@lugnet.com>, hmillington@cix.co.uk (Huw Millington)
wrote:

Article: 5935 of lugnet.loc.uk
Newsgroups: lugnet.loc.uk,lugnet.technic,lugnet.space
From: "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk>
Subject: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:24:45 GMT

I have posted images of the event at

http://www.brickset.com/huwhomepage/legofests/legofest7/index.html

I have XP'd this announcement to .technic and .space.

Technic fans will want to check out Jennifer Clark's latest Technic
creation, a fantastic remote controlled truck, which will no doubt make
its
way onto her web site in due course.

Space fans will want to see Phil Traviss' recently acquired
double-scale 928
space ship.

[FUT .loc.uk]

Huw

and I will want to ask how I have acquired a son !?!
(Stephan Spencer is his name for the record)
Good photo's though.
Do you want any for the Southport show last October ?
Ted's helicopters, Mikes giraffe, David's 9v train layout and my 4.5v
layout?
Michael Pratt