 Local / United Kingdom / 6002
Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:33:48 GMT

Ian Bishop wrote:

Was your truck
sponsored by that company Jennifer?

Unfortunately not :-) They are a Glasgow based company who were demolishing a
building across the road from my flat, so I took the opportunity to get some
photos of various construction vehicles, one of which was the truck. It was
quite opportune really as I've always liked that type of truck and I think the
decoration on it is particuarly distinctive. Once I've finished the truck
properly and added it to the web site I will send a few photos to them though.

Once my open learning is finished I will begin to take a more active role in
things. Only 3 months to go now.

Good luck with your course!

Jennifer