 Local / United Kingdom / 5946
Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:45:25 GMT

olivier wrote:

I just finished a very similar truck (but smaller scale); now I will be
afraid to show it :-}

It would be ace to see this - at the fest someone produced an even smaller
minifig scale official Lego model of a similar type of truck, so we would have
them at all different scales now :-)

So Jen, when do we get to see this on your site?

I would hope to have it done by the end of the month. Doing these pages and all
the associated graphics and video clips, collating the research and so on can
take quite a while. In addition, the truck was really just a beta version so
there are a few improvements left to make before it is truly finished.

Jennifer Clark