 Local / United Kingdom / 5935
5934  |  5936
Subject:
Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:24:45 GMT

I have posted images of the event at

http://www.brickset.com/huwhomepage/legofests/legofest7/index.html

I have XP'd this announcement to .technic and .space.

Technic fans will want to check out Jennifer Clark's latest Technic
creation, a fantastic remote controlled truck, which will no doubt make its
way onto her web site in due course.

Space fans will want to see Phil Traviss' recently acquired double-scale 928
space ship.

[FUT .loc.uk]

Huw