 Local / United Kingdom / 5934
Re: Cheshire Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:

Isn't there a rule against girls making better models than the boys

I'm not making any promises but thanks to the bits I bought at the fest I
might be able to restore the groups male pride or at least put us men back
on an equal footing. I won't spoil the surprise but I will say it isn't a
truck. Anyway It will be unveiled at the next fest and as it's on the south
coast Jen may not make it and so cannot upstage us. :-)

Steve Lane