 Local / United Kingdom / 5925
Re: Cheshire Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 18:15:53 GMT

"Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:czEyiDAiHjo6EwAT@you-rang.demon.co.uk...
I'll second this :-)

I'll third it...

I probably won't get the pictures posted until tomorrow night. Thanks to
Peter Callaway insisting on finishing his green Technic crane-thingy before
retiring, (at 3am), and Mark Morgan's snoring, I didn't get much sleep last
night, and am therefore sha??ed out right now...

As for a web cam of the event -- could be easily done if the host has
unmeterered net access and a Vision Command cam (could be done at my
house...)

Huw