 Local / United Kingdom / 5919
5918  |  5920
Subject:
Cheshire Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 22:20:36 GMT

Dear All,

Let me be the first to thank Tony for hosting another very enjoyable fest.
We soon got the hang of breathing in and out in synch with each other and it
was a great occasion for meeting old friends and making new ones. Jon didn't
bring his large volumes of picked over spares from Joyce, replacing them
with huge volumes of brand (spanking) new pieces lovingly sorted. The MOC,s
were excellent and the envy drool factor cannot be beaten (for me at least)
by the double size, illuminated display 928 that Phil produced.
Overall an extremely enjoyable eveny
Bets Wishes to all attendees

Alan kershaw