 Local / United Kingdom / 5924
Re: Cheshire Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 15:23:43 GMT

Being me working in Telecoms, it works about £10 for the phone calls costs?

It would be a good idea, for people who didn't go or had problems getting
there

I am sure the next one will be good as well

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Ian Bishop" <ianbishop@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
Anyone got any pics up yet?

As I was sitting here yesterday, I thought what a good idea it would be to
have a webcam covering the event.

Is anyone prepared to take up this challenge and facilitate the first UK
fest to be broadcast on the internet?!