 Local / United Kingdom / 5967
Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:38:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Gaurav Thakur writes:

Wow...that seems really impressive! I think 8 channels would make it a
radio-based equivalent of the dacta robolab console. I would love to get
hold of one of these units...as ROSCO said, how much are they going to cost?

It gets better - in my haste yesterday I forgot to mention one of the most
important features of the transmitter unit; it has an RS232 port to allow
connection to your computer, which can then control the motors over the air
interface.

Jennifer Clark