 Local / United Kingdom / 6099
Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:33:18 GMT

n lugnet.loc.uk, Colin White writes:
Perhaps you should let John Barnes answer for himself. Different people have
different approaches here. Dave Baum, for example, has spent huge amounts of
effort on NQC and has been quite happy for people to use his invention.

Sorry I thought Koen wanted the plans for the truck not the transmitter, You
don't ushally use the word 'Masterpiece' to describe a black box full of
electronics, then again I should have read his entire posting.

Steve