 Local / United Kingdom / 5969
Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:16:38 GMT

Jonathan Reynolds wrote:

Has anyone else tried to build a double scale model of any other official
Lego set? All you need is 8 times as many bricks and a bit of license - I'm
sure we can forgive joints between windows etc.

Many, many years ago I thought about making a double scale version of the blue
Technic go-kart that was being sold at the fest:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/854

I remember thinking that six wheels of the type found in the 8860 would be ideal,
and indeed that it might even end up looking a tiny bit like the 8860. I never
got round to doing this but there is still time :-)

Jennifer Clark