 Local / United Kingdom / 5952
Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:56:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Technic fans will want to check out Jennifer Clark's latest Technic
creation, a fantastic remote controlled truck, which will no doubt make its
way onto her web site in due course.

Oh, wow... I can't believe I missed this (Nice touch, Jennifer... it only
just occurred to me that not only has she been outdoing herself each time,
but you've been doing it in the same scale!)

Space fans will want to see Phil Traviss' recently acquired double-scale 928
space ship.
That would be a Universe Explorer then? Nifty! I quite like the Concorde too.

Mark W.