 Local / United Kingdom / 5953
Re: Next Fest : Where, When ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:56:28 GMT

"Gael FRAZIER" <gael@e-sax.com> wrote in message
news:3AA51E22.2A9D85E4@e-sax.com...
Hi to all of you.

I saw the pictures of the last Fest and I would like to join your • meetings. I
was astonished by some of the models, of course the truck but also the • double
sized 928.

Can anyone let me know where is the next one and when. Can I come (if I'm
available of course), how much is the fee ?

Gael, we'd love to see you at the next 'fest. It's on 28th April, near
Gosport, Hampshire. Jason Railton is organising it and will no doubt be
posting more details/maps/directions and so on nearer the time.

I think there's a small fee -- just to cover the hire of the hall -- but
only a few pounds.

Huw