 Local / United Kingdom / 5995
Re: Next Fest : Where, When ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:36:15 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" wrote:

Yes, you'd be most welcome.  It's in Gosport, near Portsmouth Harbour on the
South Coast.  Saturday 28th April, 10:00 - 18:00.  It will be held in Fort
Brockhurst on the northern edge of the town.  I hope you don't mind, but the
Fort was built 150 years ago specifically to keep the French out.  I'm sure
we can smuggle you in though :)

Thanks :-)

I'm writing a web page with all the details on, and it should be up this
weekend.  Would you mind writing a message for the French newsgroup, once
this is ready?  Ferries run from Cherbourg and Caen to Portsmouth, if anyone
in those areas would like to come.  I could try myself, but it would
probably make more sense if I just left it in English.

This should not be a big problem. Just send me the text you want to translate to
my e-mail address. Laso, I need to know in which French Newsgroup you want to
post it. I don't read any of them !!!