 Local / United Kingdom / 5996
Re: Space fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:00:45 GMT

Got a few of these - I'd like to see a photo of as many original blue • ships
as possible, or as many sets as possible from the original 1979 catalogue
when all space sets were new.  I've got some other space stuff too, but I
can't put it all together because some of it is in my MOCs.

    At the moment, I've only got a 918 (still missing a grey door, grr) out
of the original blue ships - I'm going to have the same problem with MOC's,
my Alpha-1 Rocket Base and Beta-9 Command base are going to be broken up
this weekend to become part of a huge space base that I'm planning on
building... Hopefully I'll be able to bring along most of my vehicles /
ships intact though.

    Steve