 Local / United Kingdom / 5992
Re: Space fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:57:10 GMT

I propose Classic Space sets (78 - 86) + MOC's in the Classic Space theme.

Great for me
Count on 1x928, 2x924 and 3x918, 920 and 926 thrown in

Don't let those horrible, rough train people take up all the floor space
that our crater plates could use.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw