 Local / United Kingdom / 5993
Re: Gosport - where?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:46:54 GMT

I'd like to take Andrew's email as an opportunity to de-lurk too.  I'm
really interested in coming along to Gosport if you'll have me but I have a
question about the format of Fests.  Do you each bring your own bricks and
build from them (not very different to being at home), all throw your bits
in a pile (how do you know whose are whose) or do you hand your bricks to
someone else to see what they can do with them?

Jason's suggestion that you have to bring a model doesn't worry me by the
way, but it might other newbies, what do you think?

While I am here another thing.  A toy shop near me has a fair few 4859
Control Centre sets for £100 but you can get an extra 10% off that if you
produce a used cinema ticket stub from the multiplex in the mall.  i am
umming and arring at the mo so can anyone convince me it's a good move?

(Can someone let me know if I ought to have posted two messages or
cross-posted this one because of that last bit?)

Thank you

Simon