 Local / United Kingdom / 5991
Re: Space fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:09:53 GMT

"Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk> wrote in message
OK, it has been put about in early threads that we could do a large • Classic
Space layout at the Gosport Fest (But only if the Train Fans leave us some
tables!!!).

I propose Classic Space sets (78 - 86) + MOC's in the Classic Space theme.

Anyone up for this?

Can I bring the entire Futuron fleet? (1986-7)

Huw