 Local / United Kingdom / 5982
Re: Space fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Burge writes:
OK, it has been put about in early threads that we could do a large Classic
Space layout at the Gosport Fest (But only if the Train Fans leave us some
tables!!!).

I propose Classic Space sets (78 - 86) + MOC's in the Classic Space theme.

Got a few of these - I'd like to see a photo of as many original blue ships
as possible, or as many sets as possible from the original 1979 catalogue
when all space sets were new.  I've got some other space stuff too, but I
can't put it all together because some of it is in my MOCs.

Jason J Railton