 Local / United Kingdom / 5998
Re: Space fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:52:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Can I bring the entire Futuron fleet? (1986-7)

Huw

Dunno.  Can you bring the entire Futuron fleet?

Why not, we could always spill over into another room.  There's several
unused gun bays we could spread into.  If we get enough people, I'll make an
additional donation to the English Heritage.  It was just something someone
mentioned at Tony's - a line-up of the original space fleet.

You might have to carry these in over the bridge.  I'll have to see if cars
can come in to unload, but you still can't drive right up to the rooms.
You'll probably have to park (for free) outside for the rest of the day.
I'll also see if they've got a cart or trolley on the day.

Jason J Railton.