 Local / United Kingdom / 6047
Re: Space fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Can I bring the entire Futuron fleet? (1986-7)

If you don't mind bringing all that stuff down, I'd love to see it. I've
never had any Futuron stuff, but I've always liked it, since they are very
nice designs and of course they are the natural enemies of everyone's
favourites: the Blacktron 1's.

I could possibly bring an extra wallpaper pasting table for a joint
Blacktron 1/Futuron display. I have a 6876, 6894 and a 6987 I can bring. Can
anyone bring a 6941 or even (gasp) a 6954?

Cheers,
Paul.