 Local / United Kingdom / 5979
Space fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:28:35 GMT

OK, it has been put about in early threads that we could do a large Classic
Space layout at the Gosport Fest (But only if the Train Fans leave us some
tables!!!).

I propose Classic Space sets (78 - 86) + MOC's in the Classic Space theme.

Anyone up for this?

Would Phil be willing to bring his double-sized 928 as a centrepiece?

    Steve