 Local / United Kingdom / 5997
Re: Space fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:02:15 GMT

Can I bring the entire Futuron fleet? (1986-7)

    Maybe not as part of the scene (I'm gonna be a bit purist here, but what
do others think?), but I'd be interested in seeing them in the ABS so to
speak. I've only seen pictures of a lot of Futuron stuff, and I wasn't too
impressed (Not as nice as Blacktron I anyway..), but seeing them in
real-life may sway my judgement of them.

    Steve