 Local / United Kingdom / 5976
Re: Bayko (was: Re: Next Fest : Where, When ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:17:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Phil Traviss writes:
I have a small amount of Bayko which I keep as an example of a 'competitor
product'. I don't feel the need for more. If I see anything significantly
interesting, I usually tell my mate Geoff (who incidentally has the car
number plate B4YKO). There seems to be more Bayko collectors than LEGO,
judging by want ads in collector magazines.

Phil.
... and there is apparently a market for reproduction boxes - see
http://www.thorpes.demon.co.uk/bayko.htm

Chris