 Local / United Kingdom / 5543
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:26:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Kev Holmes writes:
The most disappointing thing is that I now have to put the UCS and Falcon sets
in the loft until my birthday - in December :-(
Cheers,
Kev

That's criminal.  Look, I'll give you the cash for the Falcon now.  Invest
it wisely (then sell some Tupperware or something), and buy a brand new one
in December.

My order just arrived - everyone else's cast offs of Landspeeder, Desert
Skiff and Speeder Bikes (for parts and minifigs); but I did get the Rock
Raiders minifigs (dark grey figure, helmet and cap!  Hello Imperials!) and a
second Res-Q Jet Ski (need two black cowlings for mecha) I've been after for
a while.

Ordered 31/12/2000.  Confirmation of dispatch Monday 08/01/2001 p.m.,
delivery Thursday 11/01/2001 a.m.  That's three days to deliver, not
counting the first day as it was picked up p.m.

Jason.