 Local / United Kingdom / 5553
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:20:01 GMT

Not here yet, hoping for tomorrow.
Comments inserted below:

Scott A wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathon Goldsworthy writes:
Hang on in there.
I'm completely confident that my power puller,

Got that.

Good.

silver champ.,

Sod

Hey, there's no need for that. :-)

..., but if you're going to be like that, Ha!

falcon,

Sod

Ha! Ha!

UCSX-wing & TIE-fighter,

Sod

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

vision control,

Got that

Shame :-)

football championship and blue turbo

Your welcome to those.

Thank you, I'm sure I'll be happy with them.

Scott A
(I'm not bitter)

Good, then you won't be offended by all the "Ha!"s.

<snip>

But seriously, for a moment, I'm always rather envious of your car boot
finds, and the incredible tolerance of your wife.
My wife will kill me when she finds my credit card statement. She always
manages to get to them before I do.

JG