 Local / United Kingdom / 5542
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:58:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathon Goldsworthy writes:
Hang on in there.
I'm completely confident that my power puller,

Got that.

silver champ.,

Sod

falcon,

Sod

UCSX-wing & TIE-fighter,

Sod

vision control,

Got that

football championship and blue turbo

Your welcome to those.

Scott A
(I'm not bitter)

will arrive before the end of the week.
I ordered them at 6pm on 29th Dec, and have been informed via email that the
order has been despatched.

I expect it to arrive tomorrow or Friday.

Maybe they've been having trouble putting together the larger orders.
Jonathon

steve scott wrote in message ...
"Masterbuilder" <the.pikes@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Has any one who ordered as early as 29th
not got their order yet?

Yes me :(

I have an order confirmation but no despatch notice for my order placed on
29-12-00 at 10:37am.
I'm beginning to think that £150 for a Silver Champion, a Millennium Falcon
& a Blue Turbo Railway Express was too good to be true!

Steve.Scott
Peebles