 Local / United Kingdom / 5534
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:45:13 GMT

"Masterbuilder" <the.pikes@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:G6yB9s.5oM@lugnet.com...

Has any one who ordered as early as 29th
not got their order yet?

Yes me :(

I have an order confirmation but no despatch notice for my order placed on
29-12-00 at 10:37am.
I'm beginning to think that £150 for a Silver Champion, a Millennium Falcon
& a Blue Turbo Railway Express was too good to be true!

Steve.Scott
Peebles