 Local / United Kingdom / 5526
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:37:04 GMT

I placed 3 orders with etoys on the 29th & 30th December and 1st January. So
far none have arrived although I have been e-mailed to say that the one
ordered on the 30th is on the way. Has any one who ordered as early as 29th
not got their order yet? I have e-meiled etoys 2 days ago but had no reply
and the phone number just gives a pre recorded message but no Human Being.
Alison