 Local / United Kingdom / 5450
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:14:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Dont know if this is new since all the posts about etoys 50% sale,
but I see their home page quite clearly says 'CLOSING DOWN SALE'

It says they are selling stock items until 19th Jan.

Hope they have enough money to stay open that long!

I just gave them a substantial payment... my 3rd in 2 days.

Scott A

regards
lawrence