 Local / United Kingdom / 5516
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
I placed my 1st order on 1/1/1, so I may get mine soon.

Hang in there!  I've now got to wait for delivery.

I received my order today (Power Puller and Helicopter) which was placed
online at around midnight of Friday the 29th. Whether that meant the order
was processed on the following Saturday or Monday I have no idea.

The online parcel tracking was complete nonsense in this case too.

Anyway, enough of this online stuff... there is new Lego to fawn over :-)

Jennifer Clark