 Local / United Kingdom / 5479
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:27:38 GMT

Scott A wrote:

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
news:G6LEBy.GDn@lugnet.com...

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

Dont know if this is new since all the posts about etoys 50% sale,
but I see their home page quite clearly says 'CLOSING DOWN SALE'

It says they are selling stock items until 19th Jan.

Hope they have enough money to stay open that long!

I just gave them a substantial payment... my 3rd in 2 days.

The charge just made a show on my VISA card. I hope this means they will
mail the stuff to me soon... but I'm sure they are busy right now. I'd be
interested to hear when anyone gets an order delivered... just to reassure
myself.

Scott A

Well it's not been delivered but I do have a card from
Business Express that was put through my door. Looks like they
tried to deliver. Re-delivery is promised for tomorrow (Friday)
so I'll report back.

Neil.