 Local / United Kingdom / 5449
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:04:11 GMT

lawrence wilkes wrote:

Dont know if this is new since all the posts about etoys 50% sale,
but I see their home page quite clearly says 'CLOSING DOWN SALE'

It says they are selling stock items until 19th Jan.

Hope they have enough money to stay open that long!

regards
lawrence

Well that explains a lot.

Thankfully I got an email last night confirming shipment of my order so
hopefully it'll be with me in a few days.

Not sure I'll be ordering anything else though......

Neil.