 Local / United Kingdom / 5465
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Daniel Crichton writes:
<drool> My Falcon and UCS just arrived - how can I keep working until 5pm
without ripping the boxes open and building?

Dan

Jammy git got a Falcon then...  None when I looked...  And someone nabbed
the last R/C car while I was filling up my shopping basket.  I'm still
waiting for dispatch confirmation of the few minifig sets I ordered.

Jason.