 Local / United Kingdom / 5563
Re: eToys closing down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:27:31 GMT

My order arrived (at work) yesterday. Too risky, possibly life-threatening,
having a box that size delivered to my home.
Jonathon

Masterbuilder wrote in message ...
I had an order (£236) delivered today that was ordered on 30th December. • Wow
What an enormous box. I have still heard no news on the order made 2 days
before but did manage to get to talk to etoys. I was told that the credit
card had to be checked for fraud because of the size of the order (£270). I
guess £250 is a trigger to have it checked. The check is now finished and • my
order should be shipped tomorrow or the next day.       Alison