 Local / Australia / 4982
Re: Whats all this about?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:47:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:

The more I think about it, the more I think LA or their parent will come-a-
stomping on LegOz. At this point LegOz is only a label of an idea.

I've often wondered about that.  Perhaps we should formally ask them.  Who
was it that has been corresponding in email with one of the managers, Kev?
Perhaps he could ask on our collective behalf (if he wishes), get something
in (electronic) writing.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

I did actually mention we were thinking of a name.. and I did mention
LegOz... he didnt say anything in return...???
I'll email him again specifically asking im about it....
I'll let you know his response....

Kev...:  )