 Local / Australia / 5045
Re: Whats all this about?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 22:44:17 GMT

Santosh Bhat <santob@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
news:GAGr96.99C@lugnet.com...
I was checing Ebay for train items when i found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=569662194

Seller location = Germany
Auction Currency = Australian dollars
???

The seller does have zero ratings at this stage. Something a bit sus? I • was
almost ready to put a bid in for this.

Did anyone ever resolve this mystery? I e-mailed the seller but my mail
system returned some days later described as undeliverable.

Kerry