 Local / Australia / 4968
Re: Whats all this about?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 04:13:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

Let's face it, STUDS is at least as good a name as MUGs or BUGs. STUDS (and
SLUGS) has a direct connection to Lego, whereas the mexicans and cane-toads
are just 'users' (of what being the immediate question that isn't answered).
Perhaps we should call the Brisbane group BASIL (Brisbane Advancement
Society for Initiates of Lego), so that the usage of Lego becomes more
clear. :)

BASIL! HAHAHAHA reminds me of Basil Brush or Basil from Fawlty Towers :P

Que?

ROSCO (alias Manuel...)

Now, what about SYBIL for the Sydney Group (SYdney Bunch for Initiates of Lego)
It clearly follows on from BASIL.

John (Who doesn't really want to get into this STUDS/SLUGS/whatever?
renaming thing...)