 Local / Australia / 5117
Re: Whats all this about?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 07:26:51 GMT

   I'd prefer STUDS.  It's original.  As for SLUGs, there
   are already some of those (er, us):

   http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/gardenslug/

It's interesting that the residents of New Jersey  think of themselves as
the garden state. I'm afraid the first thing that comes to my mind when
someone says New Jersey is the New Jersey Turnpike. I don't know what that
says about NJ or about me. However, I note that the fame of the NJ Turnpike
is now worldwide thanks to the film "Being John Malcovich". If it were up to
me, the NJ Turnpike should have won the Oscar for Best Supporting Landscape
that year.

Kerry