 Local / Australia / 4977
Re: Whats all this about?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 05:55:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:

The more I think about it, the more I think LA or their parent will come-a-
stomping on LegOz. At this point LegOz is only a label of an idea.

I've often wondered about that.  Perhaps we should formally ask them.  Who
was it that has been corresponding in email with one of the managers, Kev?
Perhaps he could ask on our collective behalf (if he wishes), get something
in (electronic) writing.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com